5 essential method to increase website traffic
Every company establishes or adopts core values based on corporate culture, philosophy, customer relations and other key values.
Progress – a desire to constantly move forward, by taking small steps must be included as one of the core value because staying still is growth’s first enemy.
Taking small steps is self insurance. That process prevents big financial mistakes and major setbacks. But the question “What approach and tools should a business owner use to steer business onto a steady path of growth”? Remain the main focus.
To answer this question, we need to agree that constant growth is a result of two main functions: management and a flow of new clients.
It helps if the company leads and acquisition costs will be managed properly since it is crucial to creating the flow of new clients. But in this space, we will leave the nuts-and-bolts of overall management style to the business owner. Instead, we will look at the question of how to obtain a constant flow of new clients. Business owners find new clients in many different ways.
- Network meetings events. Events are time-consuming step, involving an ongoing series of face-to-face gatherings but do deliver new clients periodically.
- Word-of-mouth. While word-of- month is still the strongest way to gain a client, the company has less control of this process, which makes it difficult to maintain a steady follow of client through word-or-mouth.
- Internet. Other owners realize that we (you, me and our clients) spend most of the day on the Internet. We turn to the web in search for answers, get ideas, read news and communicate with associates, friend and family. If most of us live in the cyberspace why don’t we network in cyberspace?
Networking in Cyberspace
Part of new website traffic is a result of networking in Cyberspace. The “Like and Share bottoms” not only the Internet biggest platform for word-of-mouth marketing but also the reason for many website visits.
Acquiring new clients through the Internet requires a solid, dynamic, adoptable, upgradable, sharable and affordable online platform. A platform that allows us to edit, updates, promotes and share who we are and what we do as a business with as many people as possible.
And it is simple to start.
It is simple as long as we look every day for one new answer to our main question: “How to increase the website traffic?”
Common sense will answer the core of this question. Divide the word Internet in to two parts; Inter and Net. Swap the pref9x “Inter” for Bury and “net” for Mesh. That exchange tells you that we need to Bury a Mesh all over the Internet or cast a net all over the web to lure visitors to our domain and to constantly hook new clients.
Easier said than done, you say. Where? What do we cast? And what is the bait?
The Internet is big as the ocean. There are free and paid locations to cast nets. We start setting the net in the free and affordable locations not because we are cheapJ. We look for free tools to experiment. We need to find the kind of client we’d like and the type of bait/incentives they will respond to. Once we hit the spot, then we can increase the reach of our net using smart bait/incentives around our websites.
There are various types of incentives that can be used, but let’s start with the two type of incentives consumers love and respond to:
- Promotions: Coupons, Daily Deals and BOGOs: Buy-One-Get-One (free or half—price).
- Content: Information that benefits or answers your audience’s questions.
- 60% of shoppers use coupons for more than half of their shopping trips. (Inmar Shopper Study)
- 80% of coupons users say that using coupons “makes them feel smarte.r”
- Incentive generates brand loyalty and continuity.
- Incentive encourages brand switching.
Without any doubt Incentives increase traffic. As a matter of fact, consumers love sites like Groupon and Living Social while vendors go broke using it.
Solution 1: Publish incentives and pay no commission.
We know that publishing content that benefits the audience is helpful. It’s a “Give-to-Get” system. You should provide content that solve problems and contributes to the well-being of your audience. When you add to their day-to-day life, consumers will respond in kind. Evidence shows that they will!
Solution 2: Develop content that benefits your target consumer.
- DIY Website – Most business owners are not website designer and will not design a website. But using a DIY website makes it easy to make updates. It does save lots of time and money.
- Incentives – Use a variety of incentive commission free and share them through social media and other possible website.
- File share – Most of us share files daily. Share privately and securely and have the ability to attach the files to a website for visitors to download. It is very important and rewarding.
- Value-added content – Publish valued content and Display your incentive next. That will provide the ability for your reader to see your offers.
- Presentation, Private or public — Attach files of company offerings. Imagine presentations as part of valued content.
- Last – MAKE SURE all the features perform and work individually and cohesively with each other. Integration is needed to make the entire online management simple, easy and fast.
This should be the starting point. Having a standalone tiny speck in space called a website — no matter how beautiful and user friendly – does not have the ability to be used as a free casting net.
The underlying idea is using the website is a base, incentives, presentation, content and file share as net and a bait, find Internet pockets filled with our clients and increase the reach.
Where do we cast incentives/ coupons? For starters, we use all social media and news platforms. Of course, using all social media networks involves casting a big net. It can be done, but it’s time consuming and will require help. Help is money. So before paying for help, we start with our own social media Facebook,Twitter, linkedin, Youtube channel, biggiboard news etc.
Parts of the publishing incentives involve a successful headline. Good headlines highlight a problem a target audience faces and stresses the main benefits and how a product or service is solving their problems.
An example of a good headline would be:
Roy added 5 clients each month to his firm. Discover how!
Or: Make commission-free incentives to double your online business!
Or: The Secrets That’s Got More Than 50,000 business owners to Actually LOVE their online business.
Focus the efforts on how to benefit the site visitors. This is a golden rule. Content that is full with “I” “me” and “we” will not perform.
Create a sense of urgency. Offer a limited-time price discount (incentive that has time clocks expiration) where visitors must buy before an expiration date in order to qualify for the discount.
And last but not least, we must remember some facts of life. If you run to a dog or a cat, they will run away from you. Run after a man or woman and they will run away just the same; run after money and it will run away. Walk to all with purpose and a big smile, and they will all wait for you.